Thursday, May 29, 2008

Trying to be as cool as Dad.

I loved being away, it was exactly what I needed. Travis loved being with the boys, it was exactly what the 4 of them needed. Now that I'm home again and we are back to our "normal" routine it's hard. If I hear one more time, "that's not the way Dad did it", "Dad didn't make the eggs like that", or "Dad let us do it another way" I may have to scream. In an effort to start fresh, I decided today was outside day. As much as possible is going to be done in the backyard! The older 2 have set up a "house" with the blanket, animals, and some favorite books. Maddox went straight for the dirt. My thought is... I do the laundry, I'm going to be doing the baths, what's the big deal.



1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh my goodness! Maddox grew a FOOT while you were gone! What a great day to be outside all day. Want to come visit this weekend?