Monday, May 19, 2008

Big Weekend, give way to big day...

My parents came in on Thursday night, to surprise me! They weren't supposed to be in until Friday afternoon. You don't know how happy I am that I cleaned on Thursday!!! Friday was spent running around and entertaining Layna while her parents prepared for her 1st birthday on Saturday.
Saturday we took my parents to look at a house... More on that later, we are still talking, processing, and praying.
The party was Saturday afternoon and evening! Talk about fun!!! Karl and Jenna sure know how to throw a party. The food was amazing, Sheila and her family drove down, and the neighbors showed up! The neighbors aren't a big deal until they pulled out the nacho machine!!!! YUMMO.
Sunday we had church, gyros (from the new Chicago Taste restaurant), naps, and then Travis and I had an AMAZING date. We went for Thia food and then to see the final showing of Jersey Boys. It was great!!!! I loved the music, the time out, and the fact that my parents were so willing to watch all 3 boys for us!!!
Today, ah, big day... Nelson graduates from pre-K. My parents are going to graduation with us and then heading back north. (The good news is, I get to see them again in 3 weeks for Nelson's birhtday party) Thursday afternoon I will be the mom of a Kindergartener and a 1st grader!
There are tons of pictures from this weekend, they will be posted this afternoon and tomorrow, I have to sort thru them.

No comments: