Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Home, and almost normal.

I've got the 3rd load of laundry in the dryer, Maddox down for a nap, the boys comfy on the couch with a movie, and am almost unpacked. I figure, it shouldn't be much longer before the house is back to normal.
Now, if I could get my dog normal... Tallie seems to have somehow gotten an injury while I've been away. Her tail is limp. When I touch the base of it she whimpers and yelps. Thankfully I was able to make an appointment with the vet for this afternoon. Hopefully it's nothing, but with our luck, that's probably not the case. When I was talking to Travis earlier today he said he had read about "limp tail" after cold baths. He gave her a bath with the hose yesterday afternoon after she dug in the freshly spread mulch, we are hoping that's all it is. (Usually she's the pampered pet and gets baths with wam water in the tub.)

No comments: