Sunday, August 26, 2007

Proud Parents.

Cooper and Nelson have a VBS CD, they love the sone "Every Move I Make". They went to church early with Travis this morning and asked him to play that CD while he got all the sound equipment set up for worship. They started singing and managed to convince the worship team to let them sing into the microphones. Well, that went over so well that the lady in charge of worship asked them to sing the first song this morning. My boys sang the "call to worship" this morning! Travis and I were so proud. We'd like to add, Nelson is as tone deaf as all get out, but boy, can he make a joyful noise!!!! Hopefully the pictures my friend took turned out, she's going to e-mail them to me. I will post them when I get them.

1 comment:

Rozema Family said...

HOW AWESOME!!!!