Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Joy in the heat!

Today, and one day last week I loved the hot weather. When Lambert Airport reports 98* Maggie Moos gives out free ice cream for the next 98 minutes. This is all thanks to one of the local radio stations, Y98 FM. The boys and I were able to enjoy it last Wed. Today my mom and I kept the radio on everywhere we went and even in the house. As soon as it reached 98* I started making noise (Nelson and Maddox were napping). Once the boys were up, we jumped in the car and headed over for our free ice cream! As long as it's going to be disgustingly hot, we might as well enjoy some homemade, refreshing, tastey ice cream!

1 comment:

Rozema Family said...

check out my blog for our first ice-cream experience!! I didn't know Maggi-Moos did that. shoot. next time call me selfish girl :)