Monday, August 06, 2007

The boys' campout adventure...that wasn't.

Travis got home from work an hour eaerly on Friday. He set up the tent, the boys got all of their earthly posessions and put them into the tent. We had dinner, I left for a meeting and the boys and Travis started their boys' night. Halfway thru my meeting I head a HUGE storm. On the way home, I called Travis. The boys had just gotten settled in the tent when it started raining. Not drizzles, but buckets...a down pour. And, if you know anything about our house, anytime there is a storm, we lose power! I went home to no power!!!!! Thankfully, it was back on within 5 hrs. Usually we are without it for 4 days. The boys were forced to move the campout inside to the living room floor. As of this morning the sleeping bags, stuffed animals, and tent are finally dried out and ready to be put away.




No comments: