Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I've been tagged.

middle name meme Here are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
**IF you have already done your middle name than do the State that you live in with new adjectives!*****
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. ***Or state if you have already been tagged before!***
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My middle name is Lynn.
L: lively...I want to be remembered as someone who ejoys life! Therefore, I try very hard to be lively.
Y: young... I'm the youngest in law in my husbands family. I get to hold that title for a few more yrs. tee-hee.
N: naughty... yes I admit I try to get away with things. It's very liberating to go against the grain.
N: nice... there has to be a healthy balance.

I'm tagging:1. Kimberly 2. Erin 3. Shanelle and 4. Niki

3 comments:

Erin said...

Are you KIDDING me? I've got 9 letters!!! And some of them are hard - like two letter I's.

I'll give it a shot, but I'm doing it here.
C: Caring.
H: Honest - usually.
R: Stands for Reverend-In-Law, as Jai calls me.
I: Intelligent. I hate using that because it sounds like I'm bragging.
S: Shy. Around some people, it really is true.
T: Tender. Even tv shows make me cry.
I: Ironic. Probably the best term to describe me.
N: Nerdy. I own a shirt that defines liberal and one that says, "Good grammar is hot."
E: Enjoy. I like to enjoy life!

Ferris Family said...

I wasn't kidding. It's not my fault your parents found the longest middle name and gave it to you!
Another good N one is "nutty" You know, sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

Van Lente Family said...

Alright, I did it! Enjoy!