Tuesday, September 02, 2008

A first for both of us!

Olivia and I had an entire afternoon together today. No daddy, no brothers, no nothing. Just us girls...
I LOVED IT!
Travis left for work as Nelson got on the bus. We napped, we did a couple loads of laundry, we chit-chatted about what it's going to be like being the only girls in our house full of boys. I definately think we can get used to this arrangement. But, wait... It won't last. Maddox comes back from Big Brother Bootcamp (I mean vacation) on Saturday. He's going to be hanging with us every afternoon (except for Wednesdays when he's at Mom's Day Out) starting Monday.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Please tell me you painted her nails on your first girl day!!! I love that you have a little girl!!

Rozema Family said...

Just you girls! I never thought I would hear those words come out of your mouth :) I'm so happy for you girlfriend!

Ferris Family said...

No nail painting yet, but rest assured, it's coming.