Sunday, August 31, 2008

4 kids, back down to 3.

Maddox went home with my parents yesterday afternoon. There were some tears, but after a few minutes, I was re-composed and able to go on with my afternoon. (seriously, I cried putting him into my parents' car) I talked to my mom about mid-way and she reported that Maddox played nicely for over an hour, then without a sound fell asleep and slept for 2.5 hours. They had to wake him when they stopped for gas! We have NEVER had to wake that child on a trip, he's been known to wake us. This morning I called when I woke up for the final time ( Olivia was kind enough to wake me every hour last night) and found out that my dad had to wake him this morning around 7:45AM, again, we have never seen 7:45AM and had it still be silent!! Usually Maddox in on his second breakfast at that time. He spent the day with my sister and her family, took a 3 hour nap, and played like a perfect angel. If he keeps this up, he may find himself relocating to a different state and with that relocation a new set (or 2) of parents...

1 comment:

Dan and Amanda said...

Don't you just love the "baby blues."