Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Saturday to me!

Ususally when I am woken up by Travis it's because there is a need he can't meet... AKA, Olivia needs to be fed. I was surprised and annoyed when he woke me up right after 8AM this morning without a screaming baby. My first thought was, "why are you waking me?!?!". He then asked if I wanted coffee (um... is the pope catholic?!?!) and chocoalte chip panckaes (um... is the sky blue?!?!). He woke up this morning with the boys, before 7AM and made breakfast. I had made a comment last night that I wanted pancakes for breakfast one morning this weekend. He not only listened to me, but he took it upon himself to make them. YUMMY!!!! It sure made the errand running a lot more enjoyable this morning.
There are no pictures of the coffee or pancakes because I would have been attatched to them. No one should have to see me in that state (unshowered, sleep deprived, and just plain scary).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering how a person with four kids can sleep til 8?

Ferris Family said...

I sleep until 8 becasue I have a wonderful husband who gets up with the early riser at 6:30.