Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Deal of the century and sure fire quiet!

The boys and I ran out this morning to grab a few things before going back to being hermits in the house. Thanks to a heat index of 110 we are getting good at staying in the AC. While at Walmart we cruised the clearance isle. I found fleece throws that were $20 on sale for $1.50! Yep, you read that correctly!!!! I grabbed one for each of the older boys and headed to the check out. While checking out the checker asked where the 3rd blanket was. I told her I didn't grab one, Maddox is too young to know who Batman is. She told me for that price it didn't matter, he needed one like his big brothers. She was right. I went back to get it. I was glad I did, I was going to get the other one for my nephew, but in the 10 minutes since I grabbed the first two, only one was left. Now they are sititing on them watching The Bee Movie (rented from the Red Box, my other summer saviour). When a movie is on, there is silence! The magic of the TV is amazing, and I am forever grateful for it.

1 comment:

Rozema Family said...

I may need to go see if I can get one at our walmart to put away for later. . .esp at that price!