Tuesday, August 19, 2008

IT'S A GIRL !!!!!

I know!! I couldn't believe it either. I thought Ferris genes could only make boys! I'm not sure if it was God answering the prayers of her older brother Cooper, or maybe God giving Sheri and I the desires of our heart, but lo and behold, it's a girl. And to top it off, she looks like her momma, with a full head of hair.

Welcome to the world Olivia Lynn Ferris! Born 08/19/08 at 11:40am CT, weighing in at 6 lbs 11 oz and measuring 19 inches long.





Olivia and Mommy, looking good after having to deliver au-naturale; without any meds. She took a while preping to come, but once she decided to make her debut, 7cm to 10cm and -2 station to +2 (pushing) station in 15 minutes, there was no time.



Olivia and Daddy in his new U.S. National Soccer Team jersey his awesome wife bought to celebrate 9 years of marrige on Thursday.



Maddox practicing rocking his baby. Maybe tomorrow you can rock your sister. After we work on not poking her in the eye.

15 comments:

Shanelle said...

I am thrilled for you guys! I've had this big stupid grin on my face all day long thinking about you and little Olivia. I can't believe the amount of hair she has!

Congratulations Ferris Family!!

Rikki said...

CONGRATS! How wonderful! A healthy baby GIRL! What a perfect addition to your family.

Great job Sheri, you look fab (as usual)! :)

K.M.L said...

Yeah!!! Congrats!!! We are so excited for the whole Ferris family.

Van Lente Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! A GIRL!!! How awesome!! What a quick delivery, I hope your recovery time is also quick!! I love the name!

Dan and Amanda said...

Congratulations Ferris Family!!! A girl? I can't believe it!

Katie said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!! She's beautiful!!!!

The DeVries' said...

Oh, that's so awesome! I'm so glad you have a little girl to hold! Congrats on a natural delivery too (we may have to chat)! She is beautiful and you are finished!!! :) Or just getting started...either way, have fun, and congrats!

Rachel said...

Congrats!! I'm so happy for you guys!! She is beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

I told you SO!!!!!!!

So happy that Travis can make a girl!

She is absolutely beautiful!

Love ya

Anonymous said...

Way to go! What a beautiful little girl.

Chrissy said...

Woohoo!!! I'm so excited for you guys! You'll have to let me know what it is like to add that little female to a whole bunch of males!

Jacob, Lisa and Charlie said...

She is so beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!! That's an absolutely gorgeous Baby Girl Ferris!

I LOVE the name Olivia, and I have to say that I am SO stoked that you have a little girl now!

She'll be well protected and I feel sorry for whomever tries to date her in high school! THREE BIG brothers... that'll do the trick! :)

Congrats Ferris Family!

Steph R. said...

Congrats!! I told you Sheri! i knew it was a girl from the start! haha
but you stole my name!!! I wanted that name for a girl (someday)! anyway she is adorable and I think she looks just like you! isn't fun!
Steph

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Hang on... no drugs? Holy sh*t, girl. I bow to you.

Didja make that appointment for Travis yet?