Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Updates

Saturday we did go to the park and play in the fountains, we never thought to take the camera. Boy am I kicking myself now!! Maddox loved it, he got so brave at the end and ran through the big ones drenching himself. The older 2 didn't even seem to mind having the water splashing them in the face.
Sunday night Travis and I got away for the first time in months! It was amazing. The church gave us a gift card to The Melting Pot, and provided babysitters (thanks again, Chris and Rebekah). We had a 3 hr dinner that just adult time. We loved every minute of it! The best part was the Snickers fondue for desert. YUMMO!!!!!
Sunday night/Monday morning I ended up with the flu. Travis was home all day yesterday taking care of the boys and I spent literally the entire day in bed! Thankfully, I'm doing much better this morning, the baby is fine (had a doctor's appointment yesterday) and I'm attempting to get the boys de-programed from all the Daddy time they had.

2 comments:

Rozema Family said...

Oh honey, are you okay???? You poor thing! I hope you start gaining strength again soon!

Dan and Amanda said...

Glad you're feeling better! :)