Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Mid-week entertainment

What is his name? Travis Michael Ferris
How long have you been together? We started dating in August of 1996 and got married in August of 1999
How old is he? 32
Who eats more? He does
Who said I love you first? He did
Who is taller? Travis, barely
Who sings better? It's a toss up
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject matter.
Whose temper is worse? We tend to both be rather hot headed!
Who does the laundry? I do, but he does all the ironing.
Who does the dishes? Our dishwasher, but Travis loads it most nights.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Travis does, it's closer to the alarm clock.
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who mows the lawn? Travis does, I have never pushed a laun mower and don't plan on starting to.
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives when you are together? Him
Who is more stubborn? We are equally stubborn.
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Me, I hate fighting.
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine
Who kissed who first? He initiated the first kiss, but we kissed at the same time.
Who asked who out? He asked me first.
Who proposed? Travis
Who is more sensitive? ME!!! I'm a ball of hormones.
Who has more friends? I think him, but just because he interacts with more people during the day.
Who has more siblings? Him
Who wears the pants in the family? Depends on the issue at hand.
Oh, and if you read this, I'm officially tagging you!!!!

No comments: