Sunday, October 28, 2007

He's getting older, I'm not!

Travis and I packed up the 3 boys and headed to Greenville on Saturday for Travis's 10 yr college reunion. It was amazing to walk around campus. Some many things had changed, yet so many things were still the same!!! The soccer field was still the coldest place on campus. The boys had a great time playing with Madison, their new, pretty, friend. Maddox had fun watching Travis play and trying to escape his stroller. After the game, Travis went to Joy Hall to relive his early, young days. I took the older two boys to Ladue to drop them off. It was great! They got Happy Meals and Travis and I got a lunch with just one child to entertain instead of the normal 3. Maddox was way more interested in checking out the restaurant and all the new people than eating. After lunch, we went back to the soccer fields to play in all the fun bounce houses. Thankfully, Maddox finally stopped fighting sleep and napped while the boys and I played. (Travis was nice enough to sit in the van with Maddox) When Maddox woke up we went to the playground to play and kill some time before dinner at Mario's Pizza. Ah,
Mario's one of our favorite places from when we were both students.
We got to Mario's and found out that the pizza would take more than an hour to make. Thankfully we got salads and cheesey breadsticks to hold the boys over until the pizza came. All 3 boys fell asleep in the car on the way home. By 7:30PM all of us were in bed for the night. I guess Travis and I aren't as young as we would like to think we are.
Without further ado... The pictures I did think to take while we were there...

Travis training up the next great Greenville College soccer star.

Cooper and Nelson enjoying the playground epquipment at First Christain Church. This cool stuff wasn't there 10 yrs ago.

2 comments:

Shanelle said...

Looks like a great time! Seth was at Greenville this past weekend too visiting his girlyfriend.

Ferris Family said...

Too funny!!! I wish I would have known, I would have loved to have seen him again.