Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What a week...

It's only Tuesday and I'm longing for Sunday afternoon!
**3/4 of my children are sick (for those of you who aren't gifted in math, that's 3 of the 4).
**Two are signed up for baseball and have practice today, Thursday, Saturday morning, and then games Saturday afternoon.
**One has a birthday party Friday night.
**One has a birthday party Saturday afternoon (between baseball practice and one of the games)
**One has been teething for half her life and still only has sleepless nights to show for it.
**One has a new phrase, "I don't like it!" and uses it for everything from food choices, clothes choices, and toy choices. I mean multiple times a day!!!!!!
**Travis had to reschedule a confrence call tonight for baseball practice.

I really don't think there is enough coffee around to get me through this week.

1 comment:

Rozema Family said...

What time is the game on Sat and where? Chell, Zach, Mike and I may be there :)