Sunday, April 05, 2009

Not "baby girl" anymore.

We lost our "baby" on Friday. She's been replaced with a "big girl". You may be wondering what has brought on this change at such a young age. No, she's not a prodige; no potty training, speaking in sentences, or even sleeping through the night (the latter would bring me to weeping tears of joy). After and intervention staged by my mom and my husband, Olivia went in for her first haircut. I was very brave, I called Sheila, cried for a few minutes about the loss of my baby, and then marched through the doors and bit the bullet. From the pictures below, you can see the baby is gone and a big girl is in her place. The tongue is still sticking out, some things just don't change with a new 'do.

before
after

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My baby is 2 and is getting her first haircut on Thursday. She didn't have enough hair before.

Bobbie

Anonymous said...

She looks so much bigger with her big girla haircut. I miss you guys!!!! I'm so glad you have a blog that I can look at. Give everyone hugs and kisses for me! Love, She

Rachel said...

She is so cute!! I love her big girl haircut!! So cute!!

Keith and Kathryn said...

She looks so cute!!

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

I love it!