Thursday, April 09, 2009

What to do on a dreary morning with no big brothers...

Nelson went to school with Cooper this morning because they had early dismissal day. That means they were home at 12:30PM to immediately pick up on the bickering and fighting that ended when they got on the bus (I doubt it ended I just got a reprieve from listening to it). It was just Maddox, Olivia, and me for the morning. I needed to clean the kitchen and get ready for company for dinner. Olivia was sleeping and I needed Maddox out from under my feet and out of the dishwasher I was empty-ing and reloading, and off of the counters that I was washing. I pulled out the Play-Doh and cookie cutters.... IT WAS AWESOME!!!! I had to tell him to pack up over an hour later when it was time for lunch. I'm in love with Play-Doh, I never thought I would love it, but he's clean with it and he's so quiet....

No comments: