Monday, March 10, 2008

Only a Ferris Boy

1. Can kick a soccer ball before he walks. (all 3)
2. Can eat 2 scrambled eggs, a piece of toaast, and 2 glasses of milk for breakfast. (Maddox)
3. Can eat 2 penut butter and jelly sandwiches, a handful of prezles, and an apple for lunch. (Nelson)
4. Can sleep until 6AM and make me feel like I've slept forever. (all 3)
5. Can talk about his girlfriend of 2 weeks and tell me to quit "freaking out" when I ask questions about her. (Cooper)
6. Can give me hugs and kisses and make me forget it's a crappy Monday. (all 3)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Cooper has a girlfriend - do share all the details. Kids do have a way of making everything better, don't they? Looking good girl!

Erin said...

If I could quit laughing, I'd think of something witty to say. Your boys crack me up!