Monday, March 31, 2008

I think God was kidding...

Seriously, I think when he created some of his creation was a joke...

1. I don't think we will ever see spring flowers or sunshine, or blue sky again. It's in the upper 60's right now, but it's dreary, wet, and we are under a flood watch this afternoon and evening. Oh, and so as to not get too used to warmer temperatures, it should be back in the 40's before the end of the week.

2. I think he intends to wipe out the midwest with a flood, therefore keeping his promise of never destroying the entire earth with one. We have a crack in out foundation, so we have water slowly leaking into the house and ruining the family room floor and the office carpet. We can't get someone out here to fix it until it's dry. (They don't want to seal moisture into our foundation causing further damamge)

3. I used to think there wasn't a bigger blessing than brothers, after today, not so much. Cooper has figured out exactly what to say or do to make Maddox scream a blood curdling scream. He has been "practicing" this new skill since 6:30AM. I'm so thankful the bus should be here in 10 minutes to cart him away for a few hours.

1 comment:

Erin said...

oh friend!! Let me know when and I'll throw you a rope. I'd tell you to come down here, but it's cold, nasty, and rainy here too. Oh, and it's flooding!