Friday, March 14, 2008

Good and Bad of the week.

The boys have been outside the past 3 days playing. It's wonderful!!!! Maddox loves being outside. It's a good thing he loves baths as much as outside, becasue he's been getting rather dirty trying to keep up with his big brothers and dogs.
Spring Break officially starts today, I was all excited about a walk to the park, errands, and then an afternoon at the Mills with Travis and the boys. I guess two our of three isn't bad. We woke up to rain. Now that the rain has stopped everything is soggy and gross... No park today.
Pictures are coming, I promise, it's been a crazy 2 days. If I could make Wed and Thurs disappear I would. We got discouraging news about Coop's progress in school (looks like a couple sessions of Summer School for him), and then Tallie decided to jump our fence and chase a little dog out our our yard (who was using our yard as her personal toilet), the old couple called the police. I got a ticket, a rude conversation with the police officer, and a bunch of pointing and talking about me and my dogs from a crew of old people. I have to go to court on April 2 to defend Tallie and pay some fine, that no one will tell me the amount of before court.
At least it's Friday and the boys aren't fighting.

1 comment:

Van Lente Family said...

What on earth... tell them to keep their dog out of your yard so the big doesn't have to defend her turf.. my personal opinion. Really don't understand. So sorry to hear about your awful time and court date!