Monday, March 03, 2008

Maddox's new shirt.


Maddox would not put the shirt on! After wearing it on Friday for his grandparents and Sunday for his aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandma, he was sick of it. He did want you all to see it. He's very excited about the fact that he's not going to be the "baby" anymore. (OK, not really, but it doesn't sound good to say he doesn't care) The older 2 are beside themselves with excitement, name ideas (for a boy Zack or Cody, and for a girl Hannah Montana), and the idea of a new baby (they hope sister, I just hope healthy). The new addition comes the end of August/beginning of September.

8 comments:

Keith and Kathryn said...

WHAT!?! Congratulations! That's so exciting!!

K.M.L said...

Holy Moly!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!!!!! Maybe it'll be a girl named Hannah Montana this time! :) Ha! Congrats!!!!!

Van Lente Family said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting for all of you!

Erin said...

Congratulations!!! We're so happy for you guys!

Erin B

Katie said...

I prefer Mylie to Hannah, but it's your decision, really.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! I gave my digits to Kimberly so we can try to get a lunch date set up...Stacie

Rozema Family said...

How exciting! I love that sweet shirt!

How did you tell the fam? What was the reaction?

Ferris Family said...

Maddox walked into the house Friday night in the shirt, my mom read it and just looked at Travis (I wasn't in yet) he said yep and then she got all excited. We woke my dad and had him read it too. We told my brothers the next morning when everyone was awake.
For Travis' family he wore it into church on Sunday and had everyone read it.