Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Our weekend away

I had such a great time with Erin this past weekend. The boys loved being around a different house, playing with a dog that wasn't theirs, and meeting new people. I loved just being with Erin, it was perfect. Really, it wasn't, the older 2 fought all weekend long. Next time I'm going without them.

At one point I was bathing the 3 boys, Erin was working on something, and we had to put Olivia up and out of the way of the dog. Well, the most logical place was the bathroom sink. She was within arms reach of me.


The boys, Shiloh, and Olivia enjoying eachother.


A brief moment of Cooper and Nelson not fighting, not running, and not talking back. Those moments were few and far between this past weekend.


No Trip to Paducah is complete without a pit stop in Metropolis, IL. Maddox was really excited about seeing Superman until we got there. He would not go near the statue! I was thankful that I could get him in the picture.

No comments: