Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our Sunday morning home.

Maddox is sick. He's sneezing, coughing, has a fever, and is all around not pleasent. Yesterday Travis and I discussed what we were going to do today. In exchange for him missing game night at church so I could have girls' night with one of my friends I agreed (willingly) to stay home this morning with Maddox. I was going to keep Liv home too, since it would be easier on Travis. I was glad I made that decision. She is now coughing as well.

She got the all important memo of how to spend a sick day, sleeping! And yes, she is 5 months old and still sleeps best swaddled. Thank goodness I have a great mother-in-law who makes blankets so I can get them big enough to swaddle her.


Maddox thinks the best way to spend a sick day is in his jammies at the kitchen table drawing and coloring, and talking to himself.

2 comments:

The DeVries' said...

Love the swaddle! SO cute!

Unknown said...

We just stopped swaddling Kaylee last weekend. It's good to know she isn't the only one who liked it so long.