Friday, January 09, 2009

The OTHER big brother

I love Wednesdays and Fridays in our house. Those are the days that Maddox goes to Moms Day Out (or in my case, Moms Day to do Laundry without "Help"). When he's gone in the mornings and it's just Nelson and Olivia I get a lot accomplished. Nelson is a pretty self-sufficient, independant kid. It goes un-noticed a lot because Cooper is such the big brother, he sees needs and meets them before they even arise. I'm finding Nelson is a very good big brother as well. He loves just holding Olivia and talking to her! There are a lot of times that I will hear him, ask what he said, and he'll just tell me he was talking to Olivia, I'll walk into the living room to see him on the floor next to her chair and showing her his gameboy or his Star Wars action figure. It's really cool to see.

1 comment:

Rozema Family said...

That was a really nice tribute to Nelson! He's such a sweet boy!