Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I'm a scrooge...

I am 100% finished Christmas shopping, and have been for quite a while now. I have all the wrapping paper ready to go, but no desire to wrap presents. I have recipes pulled, ingredients bought, and grand plans for Christmas cookies and yummy bars and breads, but again, no desire to bake. I did finally put the stockings up yesterday. Maybe by this weekend we will have the tree up. I would love to blame the weather, it's in the 50s and rainy today, but it was cold all last week...
This funk needs to leave me, soon! Otherwise Santa is going to be forced to put the kids' presents under my house plant.

On a cute note, Maddox was being really sweet to Olivia this morning and I managed to catch it.

Maddox and Olivia wanted to say good morning!


Olivia smiling for Midwest Ortho.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We, here at Midwest Orthopaedics, love the shout out to us this morning. Thanks for putting a smile on our faces!
Love, She

Dan and Amanda said...

You have 4 kids and ALL presents bought???? You're an amazing lady. Getting the presents wrapped is the LEAST of my problems!!!!!! :-)

Katie said...

I don't think you've really taken advantage of the color pink now that you have a girl! I mean! It reminds me of Steel Magnolias w/ the wedding colors being blush and bashful!

Rozema Family said...

Scrooge :)

Ferris Family said...

Katie, anything I have purchased is NOT pink. Anything purchased by others is.

Ferris Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The DeVries' said...

I'll come wrap your presents. I LOVE LOVE LOVE wrapping. Psycho, I know.

Ferris Family said...

Jen, Travis took the afternoon off and wrapped all of the presents for the kids.