Monday, December 29, 2008

Finally, Erin time!!!!!!

Erin came over for the day!!!! It was the first time in 3 years that we did not spend Christmas morning together, we were sad, but are definately making up for it.
When Olivia heard Erin was coming for the day, she got really excited, as did I.


Erin brought the older 2 remote-controlled helicoptor/men. When they master flying them and not crashing them, they can also play laser tag with them.


Maddox asked everyone for Choo-Choos this year. Erin did not let him down! He got two of them. However, as soon as he openned them he had to take his afternoon nap. 10 minutes after I put him to bed (Without the trains) I found him cuddling with trains instead of his stuffed dog.


The BEST gift given this year was to me!!!! Erin had a friend of hers take a photo of Olivia and myself and turn it into a chalk drawing. IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That drawing is amazing!! It looks like the kiddos had a great christmas