Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Winter has arrived.

My parents left yesterday morning for an 8 day vacation in SUNNY, WARM, Jamaica. I talked to them at the 2 airports and then again when they landed. I gave very detailed instructions of what they were supposed to do when they got settled. They were to go to the beach, face Northwest and BLOW!!! I was hoping they would send some of the sun and warmth to us. But, alas, they didn't. They have chosen to be selfish and keep it all to themselves. Maddox, Olivia, and I are forced to come up with our own ways of keeping warm today... I have chosen to clean, call it creative exercise. I figure sweeping, washing floors, and dusting should keep me toasty and burn off some extra weight at the same time.
Maddox gets comfy under his fleece batman blanket and watches Blue's Clues.

Olivia knows how to beat the blahs, she just snoozes with her doll from Auntie Sheila. On a side note, check out her jowls! She's getting big. I never thought she was heavy until I spent Saturday carrying her in my arms for almost 4 hrs.

No comments: