Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween cuteness everywhere!

Our kids couldn't get into their costumes fast enough on Friday. (Well, that's not true, I quickly discovered Olivia is not as girly as I thought... She hated playing dress-up.) Maddox was the first costumed and ready to go. He was standing by the front door ready to go 45 minutes before the other 2 got off the bus. The boys, Travis, and my friend all arrived at the house at the exact same time. Travis helped Cooper and Nelson into their costumes and I started snapping pictures like a mad woman. Nothing turned out great, but with 4 kids and the oldest being just over 6, I had to set realistic expectations (ie, everyone looking at the camera, no one crying, and no one being smothered boy a brother.)
We took pictures, ran to Target to get Trick-or-Treat buckets and candy and were on our way to my brother's house for dinner, Trick-or-Treating and nacho fun!


The older 2 striking Ninja poses


Maddox just being absolutely adorable.


Olivia in a brief moment of not crying, living up to her costume, the angel.

No comments: