Thursday, November 13, 2008

God speaks, we hear different things...

I'm convinced God spoke to me this morning, and it was rather clear! While unloading the dishwasher, making coffee, and making breakfast (yep three things at one time) I somehow got a pinched nerve in the base of my neck.
I quickly called for Travis and started down the hall into our bedroom to explain the immense pain in my neck. He told me it was nothing major and should go away in 3-5 days. Nothing major?!?! I want to see him have a pinched nerve and do laundry, clean the family room, and chase the kids all day.
I told him I thought this nerve was God speaking to me. I heard that I should have a cleaning service, personal chef, and live-in nanny. He said from this he heard I should keep things in their place, set the coffee pot at night, before I go to bed, and remind the boys that they are able to do things on their own.
I like my interpretation a lot better!

4 comments:

Dan and Amanda said...

Hope you feel better soon. I like your interpretation better too!

Rozema Family said...

Awesome story Sheri! I'm laughing my head off!

Anonymous said...

I think you hear God more clearly than Travis does. Of course you need at the very least a cleaning lady....I asked for one for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Not that God might be telling you to come to MS and see your favorite chiropractor...