Saturday, November 08, 2008

Our first girls' weekend

This morning. My parents, myself, and Olivia decided to venture down to State Street and Macy's to see the big Christmas tree (unveiled by Tommy Hilfiger) and the Christmas windows. It started out as a very uneventful day, but that quickly changed...

Mommy and Olivia getting ready to look at windows.


Me being interviewed by HGTV for a holiday lights special (to air the first weekend in December, stay tuned for times and show name). This was very exciting for me and my parents, we are all HGTV fans. I was also very thankful I had taken the time to dry my hair this morning and put make-up on.


Olivia sitting on a book display with all of the Oliva books


Meeting Mr. O'Leary, the designer of Waterford Crystal. Grandma Nelson bought her a Christmas tree ornament and he engraved her name on it and signed it!


Standing in front of the observation window with the tree in the background. This year the theme was Christmas' from the past. The tree was beautiful, like always. We didn't get to meet Tommy Hilfiger, the lines were just too long and Olivia was getting fussy.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

What a fun trip! And an interview for HGTV? How cool is that? Can't wait to watch it.

Dan and Amanda said...

My oh my what a trip! Not sure why, but that post cracked me up! ;)

Anonymous said...

How cool! My fav channel too! And you did look very TV ready - very cute. You'll have to let us know when it's on. Loved the one w/Olivia by 'her books' too - she's a doll!