Monday, July 28, 2008

So it continues...

We have been putting off re-arranging our bedroom for some time. It was a final task on my "before the baby" list. We finally tackled it last night. I love it! It looks HUGE!!! (Those that have been to our house know it can only look huge because there is nothing huge about anything in our house.) We ended up putting the second TV in there, it was in the "library" which recieved a transormation 2 weeks ago into Baby O's room. I'm still not sure how I feel about a TV in the bedroom, according to Oprah, it's bad. But according to me, there is a lot bad about Oprah. Everything seems to be falling into place for the baby. Travis and I worked all night and I'm washing curtains, swags, throws, and decrative pillows all day today. The nesting is really setting in, for the first time.
All I have to do is move the bassinet into our room and then I can sit back and wait for the baby.

3 comments:

Kevin C said...

Riiiiiight. Let us know how that "sitting back" goes. I've never known a nesting mom to sit back and wait. Ever.

Sarah Beth and David said...

haha, I liked what you wrote on amanda's blog! tell travis, hey from me! :)
David

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Especially a nesting mom with three little boys. I'm just sayin.