Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I've been tagged...

Both Katie and Kasey tagged me to list 7 random things about myself. I would link to their blogs, but I'm not that smart.

1. I'm a HUGE Barry Manilow fan. I would give my right arm to go to his St. Louis concert the end of April.

2. I love the color purple! I don't get to use enough of it in a house full of boys. Travis was nice enough to give me a purple living room.

3. I view Toby (my almost 9yr old Boston Terrier) as my first child. There are days he's the most obedient.

4. No matter what Travis says, Starbucks is a real restaurant. They offer food, it's just a choice not to always purchase it.

5. Tiramisu!!!!

6. While househunting, I discovered my 3 boys share a room smaller than what could have been my walk in closet.

7. I love my minivan. I was reluctant to get it, but now adore it! I'm proudly embrasing the "soccer mom" label.

No comments: