Wednesday, April 23, 2008

If wonders never cease...

The tree guy called, after 10 days, 2 "broken" stump grinders, and countless excuses he says he's going to be here 20 minutes ago (yep you read that corectly, he called at 11:15 to say he would be here at 11). Needless to say, I'm not going to hold my breath.

Edit: I want this dude's job! He finally made it to the house at 11:45. He was gone when I got home with Nelson at 12:30. The stump is still not fully ground. Let me guess... grinder #3 must have somehow broken, by no fault of his I'm sure (insert rolling eyes)
BBB is getting a call when this is all said and done!

Another Edit: to quote the guys "Are you a witch or something?!?! I've never had so many problems on a job as I've had at your house." Dude, am I a witch or capable of acting witchy? If that stump is not gone before noon tomorrow he won't know what hit him!!!!!

Edit #3: He said he would be here "early this morning". It's 10AM and raining, if I were a betting woman, I would put LOTS of money on him not calling or showing up today...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how many stump-remover trips to the Ferris house does it take to remove a stump?

Ferris Family said...

When he comes tomorrow, and stays... it will have been 4 trips just to remove the stump. That doesn't count the 3 trips to remove the tree.