Thursday, January 17, 2008

Lazy morning, for some...

Wednesdays are hard on our family. Travis goes straight from work to church to go thru the mail and get ready for that night. I get there early to put dinner in the oven, and then we have dinner, service, clean up and come home. The boys end up in bed later than usual. This routine makes Thursdays very hard! Nelson had a really hard time waking up this morning, he's been lounging on the couch under a fuzzy blanket watching Playhouse Disney all morning.


Maddox started getting up for the day at 3:30AM, we were able to keep laying him back down until about 6AM, but needless to say, I'm wiped out. I layed him down for an early morning nap, and it's not proving to be the most successful nap...
This is how I found him the first time I checked on him...

This is the reaction I got when I told him to go night-night...

2 comments:

Rozema Family said...

Well, at least Max is cute when he's being a stink!

Katie said...

It's a good thing he's so cute...