Friday, January 11, 2008

Who would have known?

These three boys bring me so much joy, heartache, and laughter. If someone would have told me 5.5yrs ago that I would be the mother of 3 giggly, silly boys I would have fallen over. I love how God knows me better than I know myself!!!!
Every morning, I wake up to Maddox openning his door and toddling down the hall mumbling his word for food. As I'm getting out of bed I have Coooper stumbling right behind him to give me a great big hug! Nelson is usually the last one up, he finds me making the coffee with his blanket in hand, waiting for me to turn him into Batman or Superman.
I love how protective the older 2 are of Maddox. I love how Maddox hears the word "bus" in the afternoon and can't get to the front window fast enough to wait to see Cooper again. I love how they all want to play together....
Yep, I'm one blessed woman!

I've been failing in the picture department, so here's one from this morning, when Cooper and Nelson were showing Maddox where to put the costumes and matchbox cars.

No comments: