Thursday, December 27, 2007

What an adventure...

Being with family was a lot of fun. However, it came with a price. Maddox had the flu on Thursday, Nelson had it Friday and Saturday, all three of them had it on Sunday, Travis had it on Monday. I'm so glad that it is over! Coming back to St. Louis on Monday was a Christmas miracle. Travis was able to make it from my parents' house all the way to our house without getting sick. We found out on Christmas Day that we forgot a few things at my parents' house, including the flu... My mom had it. Now it's found my dad.
We are loving all the new toys. Maddox is chasing balls around the family room, he even let go of a chair last night and took 6 steps to get to a ball. The older 2 are loving all of the new movies and games they got. Cooper is playing his GameBoy all the time, and Nelson is always up for a game of Legos Star Wars or Curious George on the X-Box.
I know you really just want to see the boys on Christmas morning... So without further ado...

3 comments:

Erin said...

loving the Christmas pj's. Paula and I will have to be properly introduced this weekend. can't wait to see you all!

K.M.L said...

I love those pj's too! So cute! Glad you guys aren't sick anymore...

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

That is an awesome picture! I love little boys in footie jammies.