Sunday, December 02, 2007

7 random facts about me.

Kasey this was a tough one!
Here's how it works:
The meme: 7 random facts about me
The rules:Link to your tagger and post these rules.
Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

1. I'm petrified of spiders. Big or small, they freak me out!!!!!
2. I have an unhealthy (some say) obsession with Kitchen Aid stand mixers. I dream about them, drool over them, and pet them in the stores. I want one more than anything in the world. Seriously people, imagine all the cookies and mashed potatoes I could make...
3. I have a twin sister that looks nothing like me! We couldn't look more different.
4. I love mornings! I love the stillness in the house, the smell of freshly brewed coffee, and the anticipation of the day that lies ahead.
5. I have a love for purses and diaper bags. I've had 3 boys and I think about 7 diaper bags... I won't even tell you how many purses I have. Let's just say the boys don't get to use their closet shelves for clothes becasue they are already full of my purses.
6. I could eat Chinese food everyday and not get sick of it.
7. I struggled to come up with a 7th, Travis offered to help me... He says to pick between my "gadget whore" behaviors (I love gadgets, I don't need a GPS but I've researched them and can tell you the best one out there for me. I don't need a palm or smart phone either, but can tell you the best ones of those too.) There's also my lipgloss obsession (there are 12 tubes of it between my make up drawer and my purse) they all serve a different purpose and all have a different "flavor". I have the Buxom Amber from Bare Essentials that give my pucker plump and sheer color... Then there's the Philosophy trio from Sephora that all have a yummy to my tummy flavor (cinnamon roll, cranberry or hot chocolate). I could make a post a mile love just about my lip gloss, but won't bore you with it...

I tag: Kimberly, Shanelle, Niki, Penny Karma, and Erin. (I don't have 7 faithful blog readers and bloggers to tag)

1 comment:

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Oh, all right, I'll do it. Just not today.