Thursday, December 13, 2007

One foot in front of the other.

This week has been CRAZY! Next week is going to be just as bad.

1. Cooper had a cookie dough fundraiser at his school. I was the chairperson. I spent all day there yesterday organizing cookie dough and distributing it. When I say all day, I mean it. 9:15 AM until 9:45 PM.
2. Our beloved worship leader is leaving our church. She has been transfered to IN, another excuse to visit that fine state. We have a going away lunch and party Sunday after church.
3. My cousin and her boyfriend are coming to visit for the weekend. I have to finish cleaning the family room and figure out how to use the blow up matress by tomorrow evening.
4. I have a Christmas party tomorrow evening that requires 2-3 dozen cookies I haven't even thought about baking yet.
5. Travis has to be at work next Monday and Tuesday morning at 2AM!!!! Holy Cow! That's early.
6. We have to pack suitcases, the van, and the luggage carrier before Wednesday morning. (You know it's going to be a "Big" Christmas when you are instructed to bring the luggage carrier up to Chicago. There better be a MIx Master with my name on it!!!! That won't go in the luggage carrier, that will be buckeled in the van, a child may have to ride in the carrier to make room.)

The good news is, I've done 2 loads of laundry today (folded and put away). The kitchen floor was washed (on my hands and knees). The kitchen table and counters were also washed. Dinner is planned and defrosting for tonight and tomorrow night.

3 comments:

Van Lente Family said...

It's that time of year, isn't it! Hope you can find some peace in the season!

Anonymous said...

All hail the Queen of Too Many Obligations! Just say NO!

Katie said...

Seriously, you kill me.