Monday, June 11, 2007

Paris, again

Some justice was served.... She's back behind bars, kind of. She's in the jail infirmary. Aparently she's too "fragile" to be in real jail. When she's released from the infirmary, the jail she's supposed to go to is trying to get her transported to somewhere else. Paris hasn't gotten the latest memo.... NO ONE WANTS HER! She's finished, her 20 minutes of fame have passed. Now maybe she can go be a person. What talent does she have? Why is she so famous? Her parents should be hiding right now... they royally messed up somewhere in raising her!

I hope she's finished drinking and driving. If she's the changed woman she swears she is, she may want to get in contact with her other BFF Lindsay Lohan, that poor girl is in Promises (as in "promise you'll be back real soon" or "promise, the third time's a charm"). Maybe they can be eachother's AA sponsors.

5 comments:

Erin said...

you've really got to get out more ...

Rozema Family said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I was waiting and waiting and waiting for this rant!

Ferris Family said...

I know I have to get out more! I'm hoping that my friends will see this and see to it that I'm socialized on a regular basis with people who are over the age of 12.

Van Lente Family said...

If you thought Paris was out of the news while in jail, I would say she is in the news more since being incarcerated. Everytime I log on I see a different headline about Paris on my home page. I agree with you though, enough already!! Have a great day.

Shanelle said...

You'll be glad to know that Paris is back in a cell now. :-)