Sunday, June 03, 2007

The art of the burger

Anyone who knows Travis knows he has "the right way" to do EVERYTHING! This includeds how to build a burger. Saturday we relished in a rarity, a weekend at home with our immediate family. I made burgers for lunch and he then began building what he calls a "masterpiece". It looked beautiful, but that was before he tried eating it!! By the time the monster burger was built it was 3/4 the height of a pop (soda to some) can. I think the man emptied the fridge putting things on the burger. There are 2 pieces of cheesse, jalapenos, pickles, lettuce, tomoto, BBQ sauce, ketsup, mustard, and mayo. I have a stomach ache just listing all of that. He says it was a great burger, I'm going to take his word for it.




4 comments:

Van Lente Family said...

I showed my husband the picture, he is wondering where the bacon is at!! :-) Guys and their burgers!!
Niki

Erin said...

your goofy husband makes me laugh. One of the first times I thought I could grow to like him, we had a conversation at GC about the "right" place for condiments, lettuce, and tomatoes on a sandwich - maximum flavor, minimum bread soginess! :)

Ferris Family said...

Niki, the bacon would have been there, had I has some to fry up.

Van Lente Family said...

Jason tells me he has made major improvements in the burger...he grilled his buns...basically toasted them. Thought maybe I should pass along this "wonderful tidbit!!"