Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Cooper, Cooper, Cooper (eyeroll)

We were sitting at breakfast this morning. I was trying to convince Maddox that oatmeal and mangoes was good. (He loved it yesterday morning)
Cooper gets up, goes to the bathroom and I hear my drawers open and close. He comes back to the table with my nail file and starts filing his nails (correctly). I look at him and say, "what are you doing?" He looks up long enough to answer, "sharpenning my nails, I have to scratch my butt." I look at him kind of dumb-founded. "Coop, why are you doing that during breakfast, and why do your nails have to be sharp to scratch your butt?" (Be proud of me, all of this was asked with a straight face.) He just looks at me and says, matter of factly, "Mom, my butt is itchy, I need sharp nails". I did convince him to finish his Apple Jacks first and then go about sharppening and scratching somewhere other than the kitchen.

2 comments:

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

At least he didn't say Ass. Ass is a funny word.

And I thought of you when I saw this:

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=49750&cl=3022850&ch=61492&src=news

Rozema Family said...

Cannot breathe. . .laughing too hard. . .oh crap, wet panties. . .