Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What a morning... and it's only 8:30!

Every child woke up before 6:15AM this morning. Good grief, I need a nap and I've barely started my morning.

Olivia has also had enough of the crazy morning and her crazy brothers.


Maddox sat on the potty this morning! He even put poop in it.




Maddox emptied his bookcase and sat in his bed reading books for 10 minutes. (It took half that time to empty the shelves)



These crazy kids were outside 20 minutes early, waiting for the bus. They were so excited to ride to school together. (It was an early dismissal day)

3 comments:

Dan and Amanda said...

cute pics!

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

The Boy Mom in me - and I know you know what I'm talkin about - seeks clarification.

The poop that Maddox put in the potty... please tell me it was his own.

Ferris Family said...

PK, it was his own.