Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Early Thanksgiving!

I'm scrambling around trying to get laundry finished, bags packed, dogs bathed, and the house ready to go away tomorrow morning!!!!
Our family started celebrating early. Sunday we had a Thanksgiving dinner with our church. The food was amazing the fellowship was great and all of us had a good time.
I raced home from church Sunday morning, and put the turkey in the oven. (it was the second turkey I've ever made) Thanks to my parents, the Thanksgiving pros, the turkey turned out juicy with perfect skin!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Rozema Family said...

Aren't you just the cutest Suzy-Homemaker known to man?

Katie said...

You're so cute holding a big ol turkey!! Have a great trip!

K.M.L said...

Happy Thanksgiving! and...TAG...you're it! Check out my blog!