Thursday, July 26, 2007

Outlet Mall fun

We had a great time shopping. I love outlet malls, there are so many hidden deals and treasures. For example, I was able to buy a t-shirt for $0.65 including tax because of sales and coupons. I went into another store and found a dress shrit for $3.13 including tax, without hesitating, I snatched it up. I can't go to the Starbucks drive-thru for that amount!

The older 2 boys broke some sad news to me, they no longer think shopping is fun. They both said they want to swim, play at the park, or stay with daddy next time.

Maddox gave new meaning to the phrase 'shop til you drop'

1 comment:

Rozema Family said...

That is by far one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen!! Ohhhh That makes me want to snuggle-bug him!

BTW - it's nice to have one "I'm Hot" pictures :) You look good!