Sunday, September 24, 2006

What a weekend!

I will never say I don't have plans, want plans, or anything like that again.
Travis and I went out on a date Friday night, and while drinving home debated how to spend the rest of the weekend. I said I wanted to relax at home and then enjoy my shower, thrown by the church, on Sunday. He said that sounded perfect. We got to my brother's house to pick up the boys. Within minutes we were greeted by my parents who drove down to surprise me and be at my shower. As we were leaving that night, my sister walked in with her two kids. She had the weekend free and her husband was busy so she decided to drive down. Saturday we walked the mall FOR HOURS, I was hoping to coax this little man out since there were so many family members. No such luck.
Today was my shower, it was amazing! I was so touched by the generousity of the women in my church. This guy will want for nothing!!! He has beautiful handmade blankets, sweaters, hats, and more little toys and cute clothes he's going to know what to do with.

No comments: