Thursday, September 07, 2006

Oops...

If it's not one thing, it's another. Now that my bedrest has been significantly reduced I'm starting to carry on with my normal wife and mom life. I made the boys an actual lunch today, instead of just slapping something between two pieces of bread and calling it good.
I cut up fried chicken, got them applesauce and put garlic bread in the oven (Cooper's favorite). I give them lunch, bring them to their playdate and come home to take my couogh medicine and go to bed.
Tonight Travis comes in the door all excitetd because he smells garlic. I told him we were having leftover spaghetti for dinner and a tossed salad. He asks about the garlic bread in the oven. OOPS!!!! That garlic bread has been "warming" for 5 hrs!!!! We had garlic coutons on our salad, there was no bread life left in that loaf.

1 comment:

Van Lente Family said...

Excellent!! We all seem to forget the little details every now and then. At least it wasn't anything major.
I didn't realize that you had been on any bedrest. That had to be hard with two active boys! Keep up the good work.
Niki