Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ninjas, rain, and bread pudding.

Maddox found a "friend" in the basement this morning while heading down to get a bat mobile. He's since named the "friend" Ninja-Mouse. I've named the "friend", Dead. I don't want him in the house. Hopefully he loves peanut butter as much as the dogs do (who now have to stay out of the basement because they are getting the trap stuck on their noses trying to eat Ninja-Mouse's peanut butter.



I don't know about you, but when I'm stuck inside because of Spring thunderstorms I always eat conversation hearts, that are leftover from Valentine's Day and pose with my superheroes while watching Super Why.




Since it's a dreary day, I'm going to bake! I haven't done much of that since starting work again in the fall and I miss it. Today's delight is going to be Magpie's Bread Pudding. Thinking about it makes me really excited for the end of today :) I'm also going to try my hand at London Broil, it's been YEARS since I've done that. As a matter of fact, Travis banned it about 6 yrs ago when I started our oven on fire with the last London Broil I attempted. Hopefully tonight's will go better, not be charred beyond recognition and taste as amazing as it does in my head.

No comments: