Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Ferris Family happenings...

Not sure where to start, and what to share. I don't want to share something and then have to come retract it...
1. School starts 2 wks from today!!!! (I can share this, it's an absolute that won't change.) Cooper and Nelson are both really excited. We got school supplies last week. 1st and 2nd graders require a lot of "stuff". Nelson is very excited about going to school all day long. Cooper is excited that he's in 2nd grade, apparently that means he's going to be in a different part of the building, away from Nelson. (K and 1st share a wing)
2. Olivia turns 1 2 weeks from tomorrow. (I can share this one too, time doesn't stand still as much as I've tried to get it to.) It's crazy. We are in the midst of planning our last "1st Birthday Party", very bittersweet.
3. This one has me leery, but I'm going to throw it out there. We are scheduled to close on the house we are living in Aug. 27. We will be renting it back from the new owners while looking for something else (read: BIGGER). All the inspections have come in and are clear. Now we sit and wait until the day we sign papers.

2 comments:

The DeVries' said...

Are you sure it's your last 1st birthday! Make it an even five! :) Happy Birthday Liv (I'm planning Izzy's right now!)

Rozema Family said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!