Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Don't need us anymore...

I love when my kids gain confidence and Independence. I don't love it when they all do it at the same time!!!

The older 2 boys insist on swimming alone, no need to have Mom and Dad with. Who cares that they can stand on each other's shoulders and still not be above water... (insert eye rolls)

Maddox has decided that he can shop alone. He looks at me and says, "where is my number(read: size)? "

Miss Liv has decided, she doesn't need Mommy or Daddy to feed her, spoons and purees are over rated. Just cut everything up (that the rest of us are eating) and toss it on the tray, she can take it from there. The spaghetti was a huge hit! The tub was a huge clog after the bath. I never knew a child could hide so many noodles in so many places during one meal.

1 comment:

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Ha ha ha! I love babies with messy faces!